Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Restore a Deleted Sections or Undo Something?
As recommendation you can save your work from time to time, just hit Ctrl + S this will save a version of your work that you can go back or restore later.
Also pressing Ctrl + Z will undo previous actions.
But if you want to restore the original version of your template or go back in time to a previous version, just:
- Go to the settings of your page.
- Under Backups pick a version you want to restore.
Please note that restoring a previous version will delete your current work.
How Can I "Save for Later" the Layouts/Pages That I Will Not Use?
You can save them as "Draft"; saving the page as Draft will avoid Google to index your pages and will not be published in your site.
Just go to the settings of the page and Save as Draft.
How Can I make a Layout the "Home Page"?
1. First you need to move out the page from its folder (in case the page is inside of a folder) for that:
- Go to the settings of the page (the little "gear" icon)
- On "parent folder" select: None
This will move out the page from its folder:
2. Now that your page is out of the folder, go to the settings of the page and select "Make X Your Home Page" and save changes.
How Can I Edit a Heading, Paragraph, links, etc?
1. Select the element to edit
2. Go to the Style Panel and under the Selector SELECT the "All x element" .
3. Make your edits.
How to change the Parallax Bg Images?
Please watch this video:
What is the "Sort Order" option for?
This option is very useful when you want to sort your Collection Lists in a very specific order.
Say you want to feature a specific Collection list and palace it in certain order in your Home Page, like in the image below.
In order to do that, you will need to assign a "Sort Order" number to each one of your products.
1. Go to your Product Listing Page and assign a "Sort Order" number to your product.
2. Next, on the filter settings of your Collection lists, select the Sort order number for your product. In this case the number one. Do the same for the rest of collections.
And that is all you need to do to have your collection list show up as first.
Follow this recommendations for better performance of your website
Use High Quality 2x (double the size) Images
In order to have crisp images on most modern devices, you need to upload 2x image sizes.
Optimize your Images
We will be posting here the current version of the template
1.3 Categories and Tags collection were added to blog page
1.2 On Layout 2 Home, was added interactions on load to the 3 tabs remaining, previously only one tab had the on load interaction.
1.1 Additional instructions were added.
1.0 Initial template version.